Super Bowl Sunday was yesterday and that means buffalo themed dinners! If you were watching the game last night you know that the Buccaneers and Tom Brady DOMINATED the game. When that happens food definitely becomes a main focus of the night! These buffalo chicken wraps are so easy to make and are perfect for any family dinner or game time you have coming up. I highly recommend them when you are looking to compliment that buffalo chicken dip you have in the crock-pot!
The recipe I am reviewing today came from Tastes Better From Scratch and the link is below. There are a couple things about these wraps that I changed from the original recipe. For one, I omitted the avocado and cheese because my husband is lactose intolerant and doesn’t like avocado. Even with omitting these items, the wraps were tasty and hit the spot. You could add pickles or other veggies that you love and it will only enhance the wraps. What I loved most about these buffalo chicken wraps is you can prep the chicken the night before and let it marinate in the fridge. If you do it ahead of time, when it comes time to cooking and preparing the wraps you will only need about 10 minutes!
Buffalo chicken wraps are perfect for any hot sauce lover and would be easily complimented with some pasta salad, chips or french fries. Whatever you decide to pair it with I hope you enjoy it and post pictures in the comments below! Also, if you are interested in more recipes and reviews check out our page here: Cultivate Confidence Food Reviews.
xoxo – Kayla
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 4 Wheat or Flour Tortillas
- 1 pd Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Reds Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Carrots shredded
- 1/2 Avocado Sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese optional
- Slice chicken breast into several long thin strips
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder and salt. Add chicken and marinate for 10 minutes to 24 hours (as much as you can)
- In a large pan over medium heat add the strips and extra sauce from bowl and cook until no longer pink.
- On tortillas, spread a layer of ranch, add lettuce, carrots, avocado and cheese.
- Add chicken strips to center of toritlla, wrap and serve. Personally, I added another line of hot sauce on top of the chicken before serving.